You will be a part of a dynamic development team of 7 developers. The team is responsible for delivering a series of enterprise-level APIs to support our sales and production systems. Assigned as a main developer for our backend APIs, which is a powerful eco-system of different products. We can give you a responsibility of being a main driver for our backend products portfolio, which is mainly hosted in the Azure Cloud.
You are a team player with a “can do” attitude who is able to drive a loosely formulated user story to a well-defined technical task.
The product we develop is an essential part of company’s business flow, which puts a high demand on the quality and stability of the solution. Therefor it is absolutely required that you are keen on delivering a well-tested and properly organized code.
Take a look how the recruitment process looks like:Process recruitment
Find out who you would be working with. Get to know you manager Konstantin Volynskiy
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• You are going to work very closely to our functional and operational teams and support their daily work by analyzing and implementing change requests for our backend systems.
• Work in .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5.
• Visual Studio 2019 and VS Code.
• Azure Cloud platform.
• Docker containers, docker swarm and Kubernetes.
• Majority of tools from the Azure DevOps portal, including Git, Boards, Artifacts, Release pipelines.
• Angular and typescript (new development).
• Angular JS (support cases).
• Powershell scripting.
• Azure Identity Platform.
It would be great if you:
• understand and exercise some form of a layered architecture (separation of concerns). We ourselves use Onion Architecture, but any other similar form will also be acceptable;
• have proven experience in developing modern API solutions;
• Are Experience with Azure DevOps and agile software development methods;
• Have experience with YAML deployment pipelines;
• Have experience with ARM templates;
• Have experience with any modern frontend framework to build enterprise web applications.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English.