Probably you are wondering what differs our proposition from the same offer in other SSC organization? Good question. Let’s imagine environment where old hierarchy doesn’t exist. Where we all partners, colleagues, where all of us has the same goal – rise the organization for the next level! We are still hungry for new successes, changes. We want to undermine what is known, develop and improve.
We offer our experience, passion and ambition to be better and better. But and the same time, we offer you space for your creativity, independence and we help you grown.
Working with us you will receive:
- possibility of further professional development by working with partners within international and stable company with Scandinavian culture and values;
- independence, responsibility and a fantastic chance to make a difference for the company and your own career;
- great colleagues in an informal atmosphere where your opinion counts, where we celebrate our successes, have fun and meet up for Friday breakfasts and parties;
- full time contract and flexible working hours;
- social benefits (insurance, extended private medical health care);
- Calypso and OK System – attractive conditions;
- various discounts (catering, cultural and art, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- relocation package to helping you in decision to discover benefits result from live in Szczecin.
What is waiting for you at Demant?
- team of +45 AP specialists currently led by 5 Team Leaders reporting to you;
- overseeing AP performance according to agreed quality/efficiency targets and other internal requirements;
- developing AP processes strategy and goals and driving for execution according to this;
- delivering high quality processes by the AP team in a timely, accurate manner and coordinating period closing procedures;
- developing new standards and solutions to ensure that compliance requirements of processes are met;
- building and maintaining good business relationships with internal partners and external stakeholders in order to achieve high standard of services;
- participating in projects, training & supporting new initiatives in organization as a leader;
- providing leadership to the AP team and AP leaders on daily activities to achieve operations efficiency;
- recruiting, supporting and motivating team members;
- ensuring highly efficient knowledge management within a team;
- supporting implementation of Continuous Improvement culture within SSC organization.
The ideal candidate should have:
- an extensive background in Finance preferably within SSC or BPO environment, and preferably from AP;
- a proven people leadership – you know how to inspire others;
- curiosity and a can-do attitude;
- a high level of independence and ownership of your area;
- an ability to manage and structure many topics simultaneously;
- English skills that allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations.
Find out who you will report to directly and get to know your manager: Jacob Hedegaard.
Please apply by sending your application in English if you see the above as an exciting next step in your career. We will close the position once we have found the right candidate.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.