Looking for new challenge? Want to manage a team? Use your leadership skills?
We are looking for Team Leader in AR department.
AR team in Demant consists of 10 very motivated and energetic accountants. As Team Leader you will develop your own team in close cooperation with AR Supervisor. You will be responsible for creating and supporting the culture of continuous improvement, influence accounting processes and shaping department’s working environment in our SSC for Demant Group.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• flexible working hours
• possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
• various trainings and development program;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
• international business trips;
• relocation package;
• discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Managing a team of 10 people waiting for you to build a professional image of the department, positive relationship inside and outside of organization.
• Opportunity to use your leadership skills, such as: building motivation and engagement in the team, empower performance and improvements in AR area,
• Occasion to prove yourself in executive competences e.g. reporting, keeping deadlines and driving performance quality.
• Chance to come up with your own ideas and projects, you will drive with the team, that will contribute to the development and knowledge management of the company.
It would be great if you:
• have higher education in the field: finance and accounting, economics or related;
• on your career path you had chance to work in the Accounts Receivables Department;
• have a leadership background or a chance to lead a project;
• are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations;
• know MS Office(Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
• look for empowerment and opportunities to contribute to growing SSC organization (supporting transitions & process optimization);
• are open, inquisitive and willing to look for solutions and improvements
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.