You will be a part of a dynamic development team of 7 developers. The team is responsible for delivering a series of enterprise-level APIs to support our sales and production systems. Assigned as a main developer for our backend APIs, which is a powerful eco-system of different products. We can give you a responsibility of being a main driver for our backend products portfolio, which is mainly hosted in the Azure Cloud.
You are a team player with a “can do” attitude who is able to drive a loosely formulated user story to a well-defined technical task.
The product we develop is an essential part of company’s business flow, which puts a high demand on the quality and stability of the solution. Therefor it is absolutely required that you are keen on delivering a well-tested and properly organized code.
Working with us will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• You are going to work very closely to our functional and operational teams and support their daily work by analyzing and implementing change requests for our backend systems.
• Work in .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5.
• Visual Studio 2019 and VS Code.
• Azure Cloud platform.
• Docker containers, docker swarm and Kubernetes.
• Majority of tools from the Azure DevOps portal, including Git, Boards, Artifacts, Release pipelines.
• Angular and typescript (new development).
• Angular JS (support cases).
• Powershell scripting.
• Azure Identity Platform.
It would be great if you:
• understand and exercise some form of a layered architecture (separation of concerns). We ourselves use Onion Architecture, but any other similar form will also be acceptable;
• have proven experience in developing modern API solutions;
• ara experience with Azure DevOps and agile software development methods;
• have experience with YAML deployment pipelines;
• have experience with ARM templates;
• bave experience with any modern frontend framework to build enterprise web applications.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.