Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application Support Consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our Wholesale solutions composed of: Enterprise resource planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX),Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft Dynamic CRM). It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
Working with us will receive:
• Full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• A hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• Discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Daily support of users of AX;
• Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration;
• Solving users issues with system on a daily basis;
• Providing end user trainings;
• Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight;
• Providing services as needed and agreed with the business;
• Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications.
It would be great if you:
• Are Master’s Degree in IT or Science;
• Have 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company;
• Allow in practical experience of ERP systems is necessary;
• Knowledge of AX will be an advantage;
• Got advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication;
• Are strong business insight and understanding;
• Got service minded, proactive, persistent attitude;
• Are Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.