Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application Support Consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our Wholesale solutions composed of: Enterprise resource planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX),Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft Dynamic CRM). It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Daily support of users of AX;
• Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration;
• Solving users issues with system on a daily basis;
• Providing end user trainings;
• Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight;
• Providing services as needed and agreed with the business;
• Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications.
It would be great if you:
• are Master’s Degree in IT or Science;
• have 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company;
• allow in practical experience of ERP systems is necessary;
• knowledge of AX will be an advantage;
• got advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication;
• are strong business insight and understanding;
• got service minded, proactive, persistent attitude;
• are Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.