Demant ... does it ring any bells? YES! We are the largest manufacturer of hearing, screening and diagnostic devices - a global company with a branch in Szczecin and HQ in Denmark.
For our highly committed and enthusiastic Wholesale Operations & Quality team in Szczecin we are looking for experienced AX Functional Consultant. You will become part of international team having members in Denmark, India, Germany and Poland.
We offer you a challenging position with very good possibilities for both personal and professional growth. You will become part of a successful global organization and through your role quickly gather a thorough understanding of our business.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time work agreement in the growing international organization;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and practice English in our international environment;
• great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• business trips;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• discounts for cinema/theater tickets;
What will your tasks be?
• Be responsible for maintain and enhance Demant MS Dynamics AX platform.
• Act as a bridge between the sales companies and the technical team.
• Gather and translate business requirements into functional specification to assure proper development.
• Responsible for functional and system and integration testing.
• Responsible for facilitating of user acceptance testing.
• Finding solution to complex problems.
• Guide sales companies system users how to best apply their system functionalities by providing training sessions and learning materials.
• Act as the change ambassador when working with system enhancements coming either from projects or business change requests.
It would be great if you:
• are ambitious and driven to succeed. Furthermore, interpreting, understanding and solving complicated problems is second nature to you, as is a systematic approach to solutions;
• have experience with data analysis, process and functional design, training workshops from ERP implementation projects;
• find energy in complex challenges; have a natural flair and interest for IT as well as process and business understanding;
• are a positive and open minded person, eager to learn and develop your skills – and who can communicate easily with colleagues at all levels;
• expect you to hold a relevant Master Degree from IT or economy or similar.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.