If you want to work in the biggest software development team in Szczecin join us!
You will not work for an external clients, we develop our own product!
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• independent and responsible position;
• possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
• business trips.
What task are waiting for you?
• Deliver backend integration between systems (Azure, Salesforce, Dynamics NAV/AX/365).
• Be active player in the implementations of new Business organizations.
• Use Infrastructure as a code by ARM templates and Azure DevOps website for continuous Integration and delivery process.
• Build and maintain monitoring solutions (logging and performance).
• Analyze log data to identify root cause of bugs.
• Work in a global setup working with project teams for planning, testing and implementation.
• Analyze, design and document processes.
It would be great if you:
• know .NET, C#, ASP.Net, Web API developer skills;
• have knowledge of GIT and Branching strategies;
• have knowledge of Azure services, LogicApps and DevOps;
• have JSON, XML, XSLT knowledge;
• have REST API’s knowledge;
• have Agile or SCRUM project experience;
• know SQL knowledge is welcome.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.