Working with us you will receive:
- full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
- trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- discounts for cinema/theater tickets;
- link to department's manager: (5) Marcin Wojciechowski | LinkedIn.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Be responsible for design, implementation, and sustain of Supply Chain systems (WMS, TMS, ERP, VMI) and related services which support Operations business functions.
- Lead efforts to understand, design, build, implement and sustain best practice Operations solutions.
- Review existing documentation to understand system design and implementation standards.
- Utilize knowledge of best practices to design IT solutions to meet new and evolving requirements.
- Oversee configuration of Supply Chain systems to meet design specifications and business requirements.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to recommend and implement solutions to drive improvements for the functional area.
- Consult with business users on system capabilities.
- Document solution requirements and alternative analysis.
- Collaborate with Solutions and Enterprise architects and external partners to achieve high quality integrated solutions.
- Develop functional requirements.
- Drive and organize estimates for complex and integrated development of application solutions.
- Support go-live and implementation of IT improvements.
- Facilitate delivery, proactively reduces sustain efforts through monitoring, automation, and problem management.
- Ensure business solutions are designed, prototyped and tested to support customer needs.
It would be great if you:
- have min. 3 years of experience in IT sector or/and graduated study in Business or Engineering area(preferred);
- have knowledge of Supply Chain management in WMS, ERP systems;
- understand the Supply Chain design and enabling technology;
- can communicate in English on good level (min. B2);
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- have analytical skills and you are open minded;
- can build relationships with business and vendors;
- are able to travel 1-2 times per month.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.