Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- being part of the global team;
- flexible working hours;
- high exposure to whole organization
- possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- various trainings and development program;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- relocation package;
- discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
- various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Maintenance of company process template:
- review and coordination of company processes;
- facilitation of workshops to gather information about processes;
- creation of process flows and process mapping;
- business instruction update coordination;
- maintenance of Documentation Management System.
- Analysis of company processes:
- supporting process redesign;
- identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Support operations teams with process automations (RPA/Excel/VBA).
- Supporting various departments and their reporting needs using Microsoft tools (Excel, SQL, Power BI).
It would be great if you have:
- knowledge/experience of business process modeling and process mindset;
- good facilitation skills;
- ability to work independently and maintain a high focus on quality;
- high level of engagement, sense of ownership and proactiveness;
- strong communication skills and ability to collaborate amongst various roles and departments;
- analytical skills;
- professional English skills, both written and spoken;
- knowledge of VBA or RPA development (Microsoft preferable) would be an asset;
- experience in SQL, BI reporting (Microsoft preferable) would be an asset;
- experience in process improvement (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen) would be an asset.
As Business Process Analyst you will work with Michał Ziemak
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.