As we venture into a world of connectivity, it is essential that we test our products extensively throughout the development cycle and across our ecosystem of devices and external applications. We test the connectivity and compatibility performance of Demant products with external mobile devices.
In this role you will:
• contribute significantly to maintaining our high-quality standards for the future generations of hearing aids and accessories,
• make a difference to the life of those with hearing loss,
• work closely with Product Quality and R&D to test products extensively,
• be involved with different stakeholders from technical experts to project managers,
• develop technical competence and build up connectivity knowledge,
• you will be closely working with your Danish colleagues, including your direct manager.
What tasks can you expect?
• Automation test development and execution with mobile devices and hearing aids.
• Hands-on connectivity testing with mobile devices, hearing aids and other connectivity equipment.
• Test result follow up and defects’ diagnose in connectivity area.
• Close cooperation with developers to analyse defects and drive for solutions.
• Work with test reports and documentation as for instance trace and logs for defects.
• Participation in projects as for example product validation process.
It would be great if you:
• have experience (1 year +) with mobile devices testing or firm interest in the subject,
• like discovering new opportunities that technology offers and you are interested in the way things work,
• have knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferably Java or other programming language,
• feel comfortable to work with automation testing systems in a self-organized and structured manner,
• are willing to learn and present “can do attitude”,
• use English at the B2 level (minimum) supported with high interpersonal skills,
• have a bachelor or master degree preferably in computer science or relevant major,
• experience in Appium will be a plus.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English, adding the clause:
I hereby consent to my personal data, including data contained in submitted files (CV and/or covering letter) and other information gathered during the recruitment process, being processed by DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) and DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Demant Group) for the purpose of any future recruitment processes.