If you want to support the largest software development team in Szczecin as a DevOps Engineer - join us! Together we have more than 100 developers working on one project.
Working with us you will receive:
- Possibility to attend international conferences with all expenses covered by our company;
- Possibility to learn, grow, and get certified – all on company expense
- The Software Solution team is using the newest technologies
- Work in Scrum / Agile methodologies;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Support operation teams with deployment and integration
- Work with cloud and on premises services
- Help automate tasks using scripts and services
It would be great if you:
- You know principles of Agile
- You try to promote DevOps Culture
- You love open source and Linux but… you are not afraid of Windows. We do a lot of work using Microsoft stack!
- You know Bash, Python AND PowerShell as well
- You know how to use git versioning control
- You are a script ninja – never doing the same thing manually twice
- You have knowledge and experience of containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You know how to design and implement CI/CD pipeline using tools like Azure DevOps, GitLab or Jenkins
- You take care about security of your solutions and data privacy
- You are responsible and forward thinking – we are working on our customers' crucial data
- Nice to have would be experience with MS Power Platform and Grafan
Our current service stack is: Azure DevOps Services, Jenkins, Team City, Power Platform, Test Complete, Grafana, SonarQube
Our current coding stack is: .NET, PowerShell, Bash, Python
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.