In our location in Szczecin, hosted by our Shared Services organisation, Finance Processes and Projects is looking for an experienced:
FINANCE APPLICATION PROJECT MANAGER
with a special interest in travel and expense (T&E) and invoice processing, or a finance processes specialist with and interest in IT applications, to drive our roll out of our T&E and invoice processing systems and to kick off our journey of implementing Purchase Order (PO).
Finance Processes and Projects is part of the Demant global finance organisation and covers employees in both Denmark and Poland. The department currently consists of eleven employees. At this point in time, six employees are located in Szczecin, and the other employees are in Copenhagen.
What is the job about?
Demant is about to embark on a journey of implementing Purchase order and continue our roll out of T&E systems as well as standardised invoice processing. To strengthen this effort, we are looking for an employee to work closely with both the ERP team in Poland, as well as the technical team, located in our IT organisation in Szczecin.
Your responsibility will be to drive this change, and to ensure a dedicated effort in project managing the due diligence prior to any roll out.
Due to the projects running in different countries, and the international character of the team, some travelling will be needed, approximately 30 days a year. You will report directly to the Director of Finance Processes and Projects in Copenhagen.
The primary objective of the Finance process and projects department is to establish and enforce quality, efficiency, and transparency in the finance processes within the Demant Group. To achieve this, you will focus on the following areas:
- Monitor and support finance processes in global finance applications;
- support finance track in projects for global ERP rollout;
- create and maintain global finance documentation;
- design, test and implement improvements to existing processes;
- organize training for finance users on all over the world (online and onsite);
- act as expert on various parts of Finance processes, such as VAT, segregation of duties, inventory etc.
What do we offer?
- Stable full time employment and flexible working hours.
- Possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth and an employee Referral Program.
- Work in an international environment.
- Possibility to use and improve English on daily basis.
- Social benefits (insurance, private medical health care, sport card, discount card etc.).
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Master degree in finance, accounting, or IT;
- very good English skills (written and spoken);
- experience with international project management;
- experience with finance processes regarding T&E, invoice processing and PO;
- experience with SAP Concur and invoice processing systems, specifically purchase order;
- experience with MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint);
- experience in working in an international environment or shared service structures;
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, w tym zawartych w przesłanych plikach (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także innych informacji zgromadzonych w toku prowadzonej rekrutacji, dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. (Grupa Demant) oraz DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Grupa Demant).
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych przez DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. (Grupa Demant) oraz DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Grupa Demant), zawartą na stronie www.demantszczecin.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.