In our location in Szczecin, hosted by our Shared Services organisation, Finance Processes and Projects is looking for a finance specialist with IT interest, or an IT specialist with finance experience to analyse, define and govern global finance processes within our global ERP system and take active part in various finance projects.
Finance Processes and Projects is part of the Demant global finance organisation and covers employees in both Denmark and Poland. The department currently consists of ten employees. At this point in time, seven employees are located in Szczecin, Poland and the other employees are in Copenhagen, Denmark. Due to the projects running in different countries and international character of the team some travelling will be needed, approximately 10-30 days a year.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
- flexible working hours
- possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- various trainings and development program;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- international business trips;
- relocation package;
- discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
- various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.);
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Monitoring and supporting finance processes in global finance applications.
- Supporting finance track in projects for global ERP rollout.
- Collaboration with IT departments in solving finance-related tickets.
- Creating and maintaining global finance documentation.
- Supporting in testing and further implementation of finance processes improvements.
It would be great if you:
- have experience within accounting or controlling background combined with a flair and interest for IT or IT system implementations with a focus on Finance;
- have degree in finance, accounting, or IT;
- are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations (international meetings in English);
- are experienced user of ERP and reporting systems (we use Dynamics AX);
- are experienced user of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint);
- have experience in working in an international environment or shared service structures;
- have experience in working with projects.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.