In our location in Szczecin, hosted by our Shared Services organisation, Finance Processes and Projects is looking for an experienced accountant or finance specialist with IT interest, or an IT specialist with Finance experience to analyse, define and govern global finance processes within our global ERP system.
Finance Processes and Projects is part of the Demant global finance organisation and covers employees in both Denmark and Poland. The department currently consists of ten employees. At this point in time, six employees are located in Szczecin, Poland and the other employees are in Copenhagen, Denmark. Due to the projects running in different countries and international character of the team some travelling will be needed, approximately 20-30 days a year.
The primary objective of the Finance Process and Projects department is to establish and enforce quality, efficiency and transparency in the finance processes within the Demant Group.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• flexible working hours
• possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
• various trainings and development program;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
• international business trips;
• relocation package;
• discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.);
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Monitoring and supporting finance processes in global finance applications.
• Supporting finance track in projects for global ERP rollout.
• Creating and maintaining global finance documentation.
• Designing, testing and implementing improvements to existing processes.
• Organizing trainings for finance users on all over the world (online and onsite).
• Acting as expert on various parts of Finance processes, such as VAT, segregation of duties, inventory etc.
It would be great if you:
• have experience within accounting or controlling background combined with a flair and interest for IT or IT system implementations with a focus on Finance;
• have degree in finance, accounting, or IT;
• are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations (international meetings in English);
• have experienced user of ERP and reporting systems (we use Dynamics AX, Navision);
• have experienced user of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint);
• are experience in working in an international environment or shared service structures;
• have experience working in projects is an advantage.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.