We are the global leader in non-invasive prosthetics, including bracing and support products. As an Organization our business concerns development (R&D), manufacturing and sales via various distribution channels to the global market (presence in +25 countries and growing).
We have set up a Finance Shared Service in Poland, Szczecin Office, where big part of our finance and accounting activities is based. Now we would like to develop new roles in Finance Control area. Finance Control provides high quality data and standard reporting through efficient finance and control processes, meeting the evolving demands of all stakeholders.
This is a newly created position in ours FSS department, but reporting directly to Finance Control team in headquarter, Iceland, with the primary goal to strengthen consolidation and external reporting activities, process standardization and deployment of finance state-of-the-art technology.
Working with us you will receive:
• support to your developments needs towards financial reporting and consolidation;
• ground-floor opportunity of the newly created role;
• career path in Finance Control;
• close collaboration with a Finance Control team located in Reykjavik, Iceland;
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• flexible working hours;
• high exposure to Business and Finance Projects;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (language courses offered);
• relocation package if needed;
• office, hybrid or remote work possibilities;
• attractive package of employee benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport-membership card);
• various discounts at local events (cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books, catering).
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Consolidate financial reports for external and internal use.
• Ensure monthly closing within the group deadlines.
• Integration activities for newly acquired entities.
• Maintain management information & reporting.
• Manage and support to the external audit.
• Manage and support to the statutory reporting.
It would be great if you:
• have minimum of 5 years of accounting or finance experience;
• have experience in similar position (preferred);
• have bachelor’s in finance, accounting or comparable;
• have background in project management and/or controls;
• have good knowledge of English (spoken & written);
• have experience in Navision (or comparable) and consolidation software (preferred);
• are expert in use of Excel;
• have IFRS knowledge;
• are a team player with “Can do” attitude;
• have strong analytical skills and CI mindset;
• are experienced in working independently, prioritizing tasks to meet the deadlines;
• have work experience ideally gained in a large multinational organization.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.