Working with us gives you the opportunity to plan your own work, driving implementation of standardized global finance processes and procedures and actively participate in ERP (Business Central) implementation project.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• flexible working hours;
• possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
• various trainings and development program;
• a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
• international business trips;
• relocation package;
• discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.);
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Active participation and support in Business Central implementation project.
• Driving implementation of standardized global finance processes and procedures.
• Business cases preparation and analyses.
• Performing a “Fit/GAP” analysis for finance processes for new or acquired entities.
• Ensuring the agreed standard processes are followed and support local organizations during transition to global standards.
• Advising and recommending configuration options and standardized solutions.
• Coordinating and sign off user acceptance testing.
• Preparing and reviewing process documentation (this may include WI, flowcharts, end-user manuals and training material).
• Identifying and recommending improvement opportunities.
• Acting as a focal point for improvement proposals.
• Initiating and leading process improvement project.
• Analyzing, validating and ensuring understanding of business requirements.
• Ensuring the agreed standards are in line with Internal Control Framework (this may include adequate setup of user roles and segregation of duties in the global finance systems).
• Cooperation with colleagues in and outside of Finance functions across whole organization.
It would be great if you have:
• experience in ERP implementation projects
• professional finance and accounting knowledge;
• advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
• fluent in English, both oral and written;
• Improvement mindset;
• ability to work independently and in a team;
• high analytical skills and attention to details;
• ability to collaborate with others;
• system and process curiosity;
• ability to draw conclusions.
We are looking for your application!
Please send your applications in English.
Take a look how the recruitment process looks like: Process recruitment
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.