We are one team with open door policy in practice. Honesty and trust are our core values. Joining us you will have a lot of opportunities to shape new solutions in many areas of finance – from pure accounting tasks to complex month end closing activities.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- ·opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- possibility of remote work;
- discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
- ·various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.);
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Perform daily accounting transactions in general ledger processes.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and analysis of the P&L accounts.
- Communication with internal clients from Europe, United States and external partners.
- Preparation of files for the needs of the audit and ongoing cooperation with the Auditors.
- Posting and reconciliation of entries on fixed assets.
- Active participation in the closing of the month, quarter and year.
- Creating and updating business manuals.
- Supporting team members in their daily tasks.
- Participation in projects (also international) in the finance area.
- Improvement of financial processes.
It would be great if:
- you have master degree in finance and accounting, economics or related;
- you have a minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar position (preferably in SSC);
- you have accounting knowledge;
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations;
- you have very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Outlook, Excel;
- you are eager to learn new things, you are ready to take on challenges;
- honesty, trust and respect are what you value in relationships with other people.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.