Working with us you will receive:
• Support, knowledge, tools and introduction.
• A unique culture based on values and mission which make our work meaningful and satisfying.
• Opportunity to develop your skills in a global team where various personalities, energies, cultures and competencies will inspire you to cross the limits of standard way of working.
• Space to make a difference by creating new solutions, challenging our strategies and rooting new behaviors.
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• flexible working hours
• possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
• relocation package;
• discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Add real value through creating synergy between business and HR.
• Build strong business relationship with managers and their employees within assigned business unit, acting as a primary point of contact with regard to HR related issues.
• Act as a trusted HR consultant, change agent and sparring partner for a leadership team.
• Support both strategies: of HR and the business. To make sure they are implemented and targeting similar goals.
• Develop leadership skills and organizational culture.
• Work actively on creating a spirit of team, transparency and trust to accelerate employee engagement.
• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues (e.g. works council, legal situations, employee conflicts).
• Support talents identification, career paths and succession planning in cooperation with business leaders.
• Identify HR improvement opportunities and leading business projects related to human resources.
• Facilitate workshops, training and development activities for business unit support. Building development plan in cooperation with manager and training and development team. Conducting some of internal training and workshop for the unit.
• Supports managers in annual HR processes (e.g. salary review, organizational review).
It would be great if you have:
• solid and broad HR expertise gained through at least 3 years of experience working across different HR functions in an international environment;
• willingness to learn our business to understand it’s specifics and be able to support it and further develop through HR tools and know how;
• ability to challenge people so they go out of the box with their creativity and bravery;
• easiness with questioning status quo and proposing tailor made solutions;
• can-do attitude manifested through agile approach and ability to manage change which is one of our key attributes;
• accountability, courage and maturity - be ready and able to take initiative, originate action, get decision to go and manage consequences;
• knowledge and practical experience in labor law;
• advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication;
• ability to provide consultancy for managers in issues related to employees.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.