We are the global leader in non-invasive prosthetics, including bracing and support products. As an Organization our business concerns development (R&D), manufacturing and sales via various distribution channels to the global market (presence in +25 countries and growing).
We have set a FSS up in Poland, Szczecin Office, where our Indirect Tax Compliance Process is based.
This is a newly created position in ours FSS’ department, with the primary goal to strengthen Indirect Tax reporting, process standardization and deployment of tax technology.
Working with us you will receive:
- support to your developments needs towards PAN-EU VAT regimes;
- ground-floor opportunity of the newly created role;
- career path in Tax;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
- high exposure to Business and no-nonsense Tax Projects;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (language courses offered);
- relocation package if needed;
- attractive package of employee benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport-membership card);
- various discounts at local events (cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books, catering).
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Performing E2E tasks in the scope of Indirect Tax for EMEA region:
- preparation and timely, accurately delivery of Indirect Tax returns, Intrastat
and Local and EU Listings,
- analyze and reconcile GL VAT accounts (including VAT clearings journals),
- being involved in data quality checks, compliance checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- preparation of payment requests.
- Ensuring robust compliance process environment by:
- working with updating process documentation – standardization of Business Instructions (SoP, WI, DTP),
- sharing and initiating ideas to improve the existing processes,
- providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes.
- Maintaining excellent relationship with the European stakeholders in Business Units and Global functions. Build strong relationships with the colleagues in the other FSS’ Teams (GL, PtP, OtC, MD).
It would be great if you:
- achieved bachelor degree in finance, accounting or similar;
- communicate in English at the level of B2, other languages are an additional asset;
- are motivated to continue developing in Tax;
- have proven experience in one of the major ERP systems;
- are a team player with “Can do” attitude;
- have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, any experience in RPA is nice-to-have;
- have strong analytical skills and CI mindset;
- are experience working independently, prioritizing tasks to meet the deadlines;
- have background in project management and/or controls is an asset;
- have work experience ideally gained in a large multinational organization.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.