Applies expertise in professional area to achieve results. Ensures that IT infrastructure within Össur functions both efficiently and reliably on a day-to-day basis for local/remote users, office environment. Infrastructure including, amongst others: computers, phone system, network/internet connections, processes, applications. Working with the internal global best practices to optimize the local environment as member of the global IT department.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Deployment of computer hardware and software as well as peripheral devices.
• Desktop and server support.
• IT user support remote and/or on the spot.
• Troubleshooting of computer hardware and software including repair and rebuild.
• Is the “go-to” person within own area of specialty.
• Administers IT processes.
• Understands how IT contributes to the larger organization and the impact on the business.
• Understands needs of management and employees.
• Participates in project execution
• The job has a lot of routine. The job is done under instruction and direct supervision though there is some freedom in “How”.
• Function has supporting influence on company results.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.