At Demant we are experiencing increasing business demand for efficient and user-friendly HR technology and data reporting capabilities. By becoming part of our Global HR IT team, you get the opportunity to play a key role in taking HR IT to the next level in our large and complex organization, which includes 17.500 employees in more than 30 countries.
We are a dedicated HR IT team carrying the global responsibility for HR IT strategy, planning, implementation, ongoing development, system administration and support, and HR data reporting. Our team of 10 is anchored in both HR and IT and is based in Denmark, Poland, and USA with possible further expansion. Our Szczecin team of System and Data Specialists is devoted to making a positive impact to our HR IT landscape each day.
Working with us you will receive:
• a significant role in our Global HR IT organization;
• full-time work agreement in an international organization;
• possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
• opportunity to build expertise in a continually developing technology;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discounts for cinema tickets, etc.);
What tasks are waiting for you?
• implementation, support and continuous improvement of our existing SAP SuccessFactors system modules as well as future modules;
• troubleshooting and resolving issues, system administration, data migration, minor configuration updates, and a range of other system and project support tasks;
• working closely together with our external implementation partner, your skilled colleagues in Denmark/Poland/USA and of course local HR around the world.
It would be great if:
• you have prior experience providing 1/2 level support for an IT or HR IT application; experience working with SuccessFactors or similar HR cloud system will be considered an asset
• you have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Business Administration or other relevant discipline;
• you communicate effortlessly in English (written and verbal);
• you are customer-service minded and like working in a collaborative team environment;
• you are a self-starter and are able to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• you have data management, analytical, and/or reporting skills (nice to have but not prerequisite);
• you have an understanding of HR processes (nice to have but not prerequisite).
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.