Our team is responsible mainly for preparing payments - manual and automatic, analysing balances on bank accounts, maintaining cash flow. We have a daily contact with Customer Service, Controllers and colleagues from local organizations requesting for payments.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- bonuses based on performance;
- business trips;
- possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Ensuring payments’ approval activities.
- Performing payments’ sample check.
- Monitoring correctness of payments’ process.
- Administration of bank accesses - users and accounts.
- Ensuring internal control procedures are in place.
- Checking data validation.
- Being back-up for Treasury Specialist.
It would be great if you:
- have preferably university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a closely related field;
- have a knowledge of banking landscape;
- know MS Office (especially Excel, but also Word and Powerpoint);
- have mathematical and analytical skills;
- have great spoken and written English skills;
- are independent at work and not afraid to take initiative;
- are organized and detail-oriented;
- are responsible, honest and frugal.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.