Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
We’re busy, growing and we’re on a journey to take our infrastructure to the next level with a particular focus IT Security.
You get to design, build and optimize a global enterprise environment providing mission critical IT to more than 17.000 users all over the world. Together with a highly skilled team you will take us and our core infrastructure components to the next level on all aspects.
Working with us you will receive:
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• Work in Microsoft house;
• Attend an international conferences. All costs covered by our company;
• Business trips;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Discounts for cinema/theatr tickets.
What will your tasks be?
• Design, build and optimize Microsoft Core Infrastructure technology in a global environment servicing 17.000 users.
• Participate/lead IT Security initiatives targeting end-users as well as IT admins.
• Participate/lead M&A integrations and technical migrations.
• Providing services as needed and agreed with the business.
• Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications.
• Responsible for app 3rd level support - Incident triage and approval.
It would be great if you:
• have Master’s Degree in IT or Science;
• have 3 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company;
• practical experience of Active Directory (ADFS, DNS, DHCP, Group policies) systems is necessary;
• are experience in works with Azure AD (AD Connect, MFA, Conditional access);
• have migration experience (MigrationWiz);
• know PowerShall, Windows Server and Microsoft System Center suite;
• can speak English enabling everyday communication;
• Service minded, proactive, persistent attitude;
• Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.