The Materials & Chemicals Group is a small group of five chemical engineers giving support to the whole Demant Group. We support R&D projects, Operations, Sales and Marketing. The group makes sure the medical devices developed are safe to use in skin contact, i.e. that they are Biological Safe. In addition we secure Material Compliance, i.e. that the products do not contain any restricted substances. The job requires good English communication skills as you will support R&D projects with international teams. The group also supports operations with the implementation of new processes and failure analysis. Finally, Sales and marketing are supported in regards to chemical issues related to marketing material and questions from end users.
• You will work in an international environment where you support technologically advanced R&D projects with your specialist knowledge about materials and biocompatibility;
• You will communicate with external suppliers on our needs and requirements;
• You will be working with highly motivated colleagues who are specialists in their specific field to finalize the complex task of developing a medical device;
• You will have the everyday opportunity to learn new skills and competencies;
• You will recognize that the atmosphere in our company creates perfect conditions for the promotion of initiatives of employees and their active participation in planning of tasks and selecting the best solutions;
• in daily work, we focus on communication and creativity.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Responsibility for securing Material Compliance of products developed by R&D in Denmark and France.
• Obtaining and maintaining the supplier data relating to the regulations concerning hazardous substances.
• Conducting chemical tests in relation to the introduction of new materials and chemicals.
• Driving internal diverse projects - from developing a new test method to a new procedure for documentation.
It would be great if you have:
• bachelor/MS in Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering;
• 2+ years of experience as a Chemical Engineer or similar area;
• fluent English and Polish - verbal and written;
• French would be advantage;
• good communication skills;
• good knowledge about REACH and RoHS requirements; MDR;
• ability to work independently;
• energetic team player full of initiative;
• be able to travel few times per year.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.