Our team is responsible mainly for preparing payments - manual and automatic, analysing balances on bank accounts, maintaining cash flow. We have a daily contact with Customer Service, Controllers and colleagues from local organizations requesting for payments.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months
• flexible working hours
• possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
• various trainings and development program;
• hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
• relocation package;
• discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Ensuring payments’ approval activities in different countries around the world.
• Taking part in banking projects.
• Working with global international banks.
• Cooperation with multinational teams.
• Performing payments’ sample check.
• Monitoring correctness of payments’ process.
• Managing users in bank systems.
• Ensuring internal control procedures are in place.
• Checking data validation.
It would be great if you:
• have experience with working with documents,
• are organized and detail-oriented;
• have great spoken and written English skills;
• know MS Office (especially Excel, but also Word and Powerpoint);
• have preferably university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a closely related field;
• have preferably a knowledge of banking landscape;
• are independent at work and not afraid to take initiative;
• are responsible, honest and frugal.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.