Are you ready to join a growing team and organization who, amongst other important projects, are responsible for implementing a global NAV solution with users across the globe? We are looking for a new colleague to join our growing NAV development team with the responsibility to further develop and implement our NAV solution used by a multitude of our subsidiary companies worldwide.
Your most important stakeholders will be our sales companies around the world, but you will also have daily communication with operations in Middelfart and our production in Poland (Stettin).
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- independent and responsible position;
- possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discounts for cinema tickets, etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Development in NAV
- Participate in upgrading to Business central
- Working in Devops
- Working with integrations between NAV and many external systems
- Helping with creating a solid backbone for a growing IT landscape
- Ensure the development of our Navision solution
- Ensure the application lifecycle management
- Support our Application consultant in designing and delivering best practice solutions
It would be great if you:
- are proactive, systematic, structured, good on following up and coordinating.
- are a team player but can also work independently in periods on pathfinder tasks.
- have an analytical and investigative mind, and you are rational.
- focus on usability and able to put yourself in the customer's place of use of the solution, generate new ideas, disseminate and communicate and provide a good user experience.
- are service-minded and communicate easily with colleagues at all levels.
- have a positive approach and see opportunities rather than problems.
- have coding experience either in C/AL or any other programming language
- general understanding of how systems integrate, using XML, JSON and REST webservices
- can prioritize clean and maintainable code
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.