We are a group of enthusiasts deeply involved in the world of IT and new technologies. During our daily tasks in rapidly growing company, we use our knowledge and experience to build the best solutions that make stakeholders happy. In addition, as a team, we like to go out, eat and drink in good venues or meet and discuss IT topics at a conferences.
And now we are looking for you, our new teammate :) Send your CV and meet us!
Working with us will receive:
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Independent and responsible position;
• Possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
• Business trips.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Deliver backend integration between systems (Azure, Salesforce, Dynamics NAV/AX/365);
• Be active player in the implementations of new Business organizations;
• Use Infrastructure as a code by ARM templates and Azure DevOps website for continuous Integration and delivery process;
• Build and maintain monitoring solutions (logging and performance);
• Analyze log data to identify root cause of bugs;
• Work in a global setup working with project teams for planning, testing and implementation
• Analyze, design and document processes.
• .NET developer skills, C#;
• Experience with GIT and Branching strategies;
• Experience with Azure services, Functions, Logic Apps and DevOps;
• JSON, XML, XSLT knowledge and experience;
• REST API’s experience;
• Agile or SCRUM project experience.
Nice to have but not a prerequisite:
• BizTalk, Mulesoft or Dell Boomi experience;
• SQL and NoSQL experience.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.