Demant Business Services, located in the center of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Working with us you will receive:
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs;
- Career development through different roles;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Deliver 2nd level support to WDH companies worldwide, including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of Network Infrastructure;
- Interact with business and 1st line support to understand needs perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure;
- Identifies alternatives and present recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards;
- Ensure all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact, escalating problems as required;
- Follow up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of daily work.
It would be great if you:
- have 2-3 years of experience on a similar position;
- can effortlessly communication in English;
- have certification at CCNA (preferably CCNP) level or equivalent experience;
- have knowledge of load balancing and WAN optimization is additional asset;
- have knowledge in Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, windows servers and services);
- are familiarity with ITIL processes & procedures;
- have experience in network troubleshooting tools and methods;
- are readiness to work in 24/5 support setup(Monday-Friday).
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.