We are the global leader in non-invasive prosthetics, including bracing and support products. As an Organization our business concerns development (R&D), manufacturing and sales via various distribution channels to the global market (presence in +25 countries and growing).
A production designer is a part of a Layout Team in our Research & Development department. The layout team is responsible for the creation of Product Information material for health care professionals and users of prosthetic medical devices and bracing & support products.
Working with us you will receive:
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• close collaboration with a cross-functional team located in Reykjavik, Iceland;
• flexible working hours;
• possibilities to improve English by daily usage (courses offered);
• relocation package if needed;
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
• overseeing communication and project management with translation agency;
• cross-functional alignment with marketing of translated text;
• project management;
• layout of product information material;
• miscellaneous layout work;
• data management in a Content Management System.
It would be great if you:
• have master degree in graphic designer; desktop publisher or other relevant field;
• have education from project management and/or experience in managing projects;
• are an excellent communicator and your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations (international meetings in English);
• have knowledge and experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel;
• are fast learner with proactive and driven personality;
• can work in a team with open minded and positive attitude;
• additionally have an experience with content management systems;
• have worked previously on translations.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.