The Purchasing Team contributes to achieve high performance of the Supply Chain, which involves supporting project activities, as well as mass production activities.
This position is oriented to support new projects, ensure an efficient relationship with the supplier base, order handling in the project stages, and secure components availability through ramp up and until handing over supply responsibility to mass production.
Working with us you will receive:
- freedom, open communication, trust, varied work and a work environment where your opinion counts;
- a unique opportunity to develop in an international environment, both professionally and personally;
- recognition for your results in a company that promotes engagement;
- the opportunity of sharing your experience and acquiring new skills through internal and external training courses;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, free transport to work, etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Developing an efficient relationship with the supplier base & our internal stakeholders during the project phase.
- Monitoring their performance and running periodical meetings, including supplier visits in abroad locations.
- Reporting on supplier performance as input to project milestone meetings, flagging supply risk-areas and implementing preventive actions.
- Handling purchase orders and securing supply for the different project phases, through ramp-up and until business is handed over to mass production.
It would be great if you:
- have Bachelor’s degree Technical, Logistics or Economics;
- have relevant work experience within projects and purchasing, in a manufacturing company;
- are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to conduct daily activities and run business meetings proficiently;
- have a proactive attitude about suggesting improvements wherever you see potential;
- are able to work under pressure, and your analytical skills will help you to identify potential issues and prevent supply disruptions;
- have fair knowledge on Microsoft Office and feel comfortable working with ERP systems (preferable QAD) and web based applications (Pipechain).
In the position: Project Purchaser you will work with Veronica Martinez Garcia
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.