Demant ... does it ring any bells? YES! We are the largest manufacturer of hearing, screening and diagnostic devices - a global company with a branch in Mierzyn and HQ in Denmark. Join our highly committed and enthusiastic team of 15 people in Mierzyn, working in an world-class company and with access to a global supplier base. You won’t get bored with us!
Working with us you will receive:
• a unique opportunity to develop in an international environment, both professionally and personally;
• growth by being part of a fast developing organization, with co-workers striving for excellence on a daily basis;
• empowerment to drive improvements, share your experience and to positively influence your department, as well as other functional areas;
• recognition for your results in a company that promotes engagement, open communication and trust;
• the opportunity of sharing your experience and acquiring new skills through internal and external training courses;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, free transport to work, etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you:
• Securing on-time material availability, optimizing stock levels and handling purchase orders.
• Developing a strong relationship with suppliers by keeping daily contact, monitoring their performance and running periodic meetings.
• Working side by side with the strategic and project purchasing counterparts based in Poland, Denmark and Mexico.
• Supporting mass production projects.
It would be great if you:
• have a Technical, Logistics or Economics background;
• have worked for at least 2 years in purchasing, in a manufacturing company;
• are an effective communicator and your English skills allow you to conduct daily activities and run business meetings proficiently;
• want to exploit your organizational skills to execute regular order handling, while multi-tasking with special assignments;
• are able to work under pressure, and your analytical skills will help you to identify potential issues and prevent supply disruptions;
• can create and customize fairly complex reports in Excel, and feel comfortable working with ERP systems and web based applications;
• recognize the value of team work and of strong cross-functional collaboration, which are essential for achieving our goals.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.