As a part of the development team, you will perform tests, deliver results and verification reports according to platform (prototypes) development process in order to develop highly advanced hearing aids and connectivity devices. You will have direct contact with prototypes on the very early stage of their lifecycle.
Your job directly influences quality and safety usage of our products, which finally are used by ordinary people around the world.
Working with us you will receive:
• influence to making sure the final product works well (eg. HW platform and electroacustical part of hearing aids),
• flexible and mutually supportive working environment. We exchange our tasks and knowledge, as well as support, respect and motivate one another to excel our everyday work,
• great welcoming form the first day. We will support you with your enquiries and challenges straight away. You will be participating in meetings and we will encourage you to think out of the box and to be a part of our discussions – the ones that are task related and the less formal ones too 😊
• access to great equipment as Rohde Schwarz UPV analyzers, Audio Precision APx525, multimeters, laboratory power supplies, anechoic chambers, climate chambers,
• multinational working environment. Several times a week you will be meeting our Danish colleagues to discuss about results and challenges.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Electro-acoustical testing of HI and transducers (Frequency sweeps - gain, distortion, noise, feedback margins, calibration, programming of hearing instruments).
• Initial analyze when failures occur.
• Reporting and handling defects found during verification.
• Creating verification data reports.
• Participate in developing the “Test & Verification” team competences.
• Close cooperation with R&D project team (project meetings, daily communication).
It would be great if you:
• a bachelor or master degree in engineering (telecommunication, most welcome acoustics with flair for electro-acoustical).
• some experience in audio related (e.g. test of audio products; hearing aids, loudspeakers, headsets, mobile phones, pc).
• ability to analyzing data and preparing reports,
• good level of Engish (B2 + preferred),
• knowledge about Matlab/LabView,
• have curious, quality and critical mindset.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.