You will be part of the Test System Development group, a well-functioning, high performing team consisting of 8 people. 5 in Denmark and 3 in Poland.
We enjoy teamwork and providing good engineering solutions to the challenges we face. We work according to SCRUM principles and supports each other in making the right solutions.
In your new position, you will be developing Tools & Test Systems used across R&D by our colleagues in Denmark, Poland and France.
Working with us you will receive:
- being part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness and a strong will to win;
- opportunity to work together with ambitious and talented colleagues;
- position in growing international company where everyone supports the business in order to ensure that customers find our products the most attractive to work with;
- flexible work environments, knowledge-sharing and mutual professional respect, which makes it fun and meaningful to be a part of.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Developing and maintaining test systems used by R&D;
- documentation according to SOP’s and quality management systems;
- planning and executing validation of test systems and tools;
- continuously improving test methods and tools.
It would be great if you
- have a BA or Master’s degree in technical studies eg. electronics, IT, engineering or similar. You can either be newly graduated or come with some years of experience;
- have a keen interest on programming and testing of electronic devices and you know how to document your work;
- are fluent in English, as this is our company language;
- are flexible, structured and process oriented;
- are self-managed, efficient and able to focus on your goals;
- have good communication skills and are the kind of person who involves your team in knowledge sharing and when work has to be specified.
- have some of the following competencies (it is nice to have):
- LabVIEW; Python; Test System development for regulated markets (medical); RF; Electro-Acoustics.
You should expect 20-30 days of travel per year, primarily to Denmark.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.