Major part of this work is verification testing according to reliability requirements set in R&D projects. The team is a part of the Quality department with focus on quality and reliability throughout all phases of the product life cycle.
Polish part of the team is located in Mierzyn. Practical part of the work is centered in our Product Quality Engineering laboratory, equipped with a state-of-the-art test and analysis equipment. where tests are performed in compliance with requirements from FDA and international standards.
Working with us you will receive:
- ability to work with innovative technologies and product prototypes, as well as their subsequent versions after implementation into mass production, having a direct impact on their final shape;
- possibility to work in a well-equipped laboratory, with measuring equipment like: climatic chambers, force testers, acoustical chambers, as well as tools built specifically for our needs;
- possibility to work in international team;
- possibility of training and team workshops abroad;
What tasks are waiting for you?
Reliability engineering and verification testing activities in R&D projects:
- reliability engineering support to R&D projects, including design reviews;
- test planning within own project responsibility, also including coordination within the team;
- design reviews at early stage of product development
- creating test specifications;
- test execution (mechanical, environmental, electrical);
- test results reporting;
- failure analysis.
Development of test methods and equipment:
- creating new and updating existing test methods;
- develop new test equipment, both manual and automated;
- validation and qualification of test equipment.
It would be great if you:
- have a good documentation practice and you communicate the results in a simple and efficient way;
- operate measuring devices;
- think analytically;
- have quality mindset;
- are systematic and have methodical approach to the tasks performed;
- plan your own work well;
- are interested in mechanical and electronic field;
- have a technical university degree and you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
Please write your CV in English.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.