Working with us you will receive:
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• being part of the global team;
• flexible working hours;
• high exposure to whole organization;
• possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
• various trainings and development program;
• possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
• relocation package;
• scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance;
• discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
• various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Analyzing business processes, and identifying opportunities for automation.
• Collaborate with business partners to define requirements that satisfy the needs of the business.
• Design and develop automations for processes using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology and some components of VBA coding and SQL queries.
• Create documentation for automations.
• Manage, monitor and support existing automations.
• Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support the automation environment.
It would be great if you:
• have experience in VBA or RPA development (Microsoft Power Platform preferable);
• ability to understand a current state of the business process and design future state of that process with an automation solution;
• ability to work independently and maintain a high focus on quality;
• have a high level of engagement, sense of ownership and proactiveness;
• have strong communication skills and ability to collaborate amongst various roles and departments;
• have professional English skills, both written and spoken;
• knowledge of SQL and Powershell - would be an asset;
• understanding of IT environments and knowledge of the software development methodologies - would be an asset.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.