Working with us you will receive:
• full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;
• Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• possibility to attend an international conferences (Los Angeles, Berlin, Copenhagen etc.). All costs covered by our company;
• trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
• discounts for cinema/theater tickets.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Manage administrative functions including user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules.
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate, and track problems appropriately.
• Help manage operational requests such as creating rules around process automation, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects.
• Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
• Monitor data quality, integrity, and user adoption.
• Maintain documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and related materials.
It would be great if you:
• have min. 2 years of experience in Salesforce administration role or similar (f.e. BA),
• know English at an advance level,
• have analytical skills and problem solving approach,
• have good communication skills,
• are motivated, detail-oriented and well-organized,
• are ready to share you experience in presenting and explaining concepts to others,
• like and can work in a team and also independent,
• want to Continually improve knowledge and expertise on Salesforce.com solutions,
• have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
It would be very welcome if you:
• are confident in managing both upwards and downwards,
• have Salesforce certificates,
• are Familiar with Data loaders, SQL, Visualforce, SFDC automations.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.