At Demant we are experiencing increasing business demand for efficient and user-friendly HR technology and data reporting capabilities. By becoming part of our Global HR IT team, you get the opportunity to play a key role in taking HR IT and Data Reporting to the next level in our large and complex organization, spanning over more than 30 countries, 19.000 employees and multiple business areas.
Working with us you will receive:
• a significant role in our Global HR IT organization;
• full-time work agreement in an international organization;
• possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
• opportunity to build expertise in a continually developing technology;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discounts for cinema tickets, etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Respond to internal customer requests for HR data services, ensuring timely and accurate results.
• Develop new reports as well as maintain existing data mining/transformation processes.
• Utilize multiple database and reporting tools to perform needed tasks.
• Collaborate with local work team as well as HR counterparts abroad.
• Collaborate with other departments as part of ongoing support partnership.
It would be great if you have:
• minimum 3 years’ experience working with data analysis and reporting, preferably a role that involves querying from raw source data;
• experience working with SAP SuccessFactors or similar HR cloud system; an ability to quickly learn and use SAP/SuccessFactors reporting tools will be essential;
• effortless communication in English (written and verbal);
• strong data management and analytical skills;
• Microsoft Office skills, including MS Excel and/or Power Query or MS Access (or similar tool);
• Bachelor or Master level in IT, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline;
• Experience in Microsoft Power BI and have a good understanding of HR processes;
• basic SQL querying skills and/or experience using database software (e.g., SQL Server Mgmt. Studio) will be an advantage but not required.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.