You will be part of the Hearing Aid IT in our team in the area of Manufacturing and Distribution. The projects you will be running is IT solution in distribution, warehouse and production. Since this is the backbone of the company, you will interact with top management and advise on strategic level which of the practical solutions is preferred. You will be surrounded by colleagues with similar knowledge and competencies both in IT and in the Business, so finding the right solution is always a team effort. As IT Project manager you will host Steering Committee Meetings and facilitate meetings to ensure stakeholders are involved and the right knowledge is behind the decisions. You will be working in close cooperation with the Project Owner, by leading the project team, scoping and delivering large scale IT projects. Our IT landscape is multiple system and technologies working together.
Working with us, you will receive:
- an important role in IT projects;
- working in our international environment (we collaborate worldwide with Polish, Danish, Mexican and USA teams);
- great opportunities of using the latest technology;
- tribrid system of work in the international developing organization: in the office, at home and, above all, on a business trip;
- independent and responsible position for the duration of the project;
- relocation package;
- trainings, conferences, books, budget for self-development;
- the possibility of a real impact on change and development;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
- business trips.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- managing the projects, project team, scoping, and delivering projects;
- contributing to deliveries in responsible area and making sure we can run flowless and efficient processes;
- analysing and taking firm decisions within the framework of assigned responsibilities;
- interacting and reporting to the top management;
- organizing and motivating a project team;
- cost estimating and developing the budget;
- monitoring the progress of projects, organize and prioritize workloads;
- coordinating the work of managers and their teams in crisis situation;
- communication and building relations with systems suppliers;
- travel 1-2 times per month globally.
It would be great if you:
- have min. 5 years’ experience in Project Management/ Project Coordination with stakeholders across all levels in a global company including top management
- have very good skills in conducting workshops and in making presentations;
- possess analytical skills and a good knowledge of project methodology and technology understanding;
- have good communications and presentation skills both Polish and English;
- know about various ways of motivating project members to deliver as agreed and create a positive productive project atmosphere;
- have experience at bridging technology, business processes and people;
- have knowledge of Supply Chain Management and ERP systems;
- are minimum as Master’s degree in (Business or Engineering preferred) from an accredited college or university;
- have PMP/Prince2 certification preferred (nice to have);
- SAFe 5 Agile experience/certification will be an advantage.
On that position you will be working with Marcin Wojciechowski https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcin-wojciechowski-6757261/
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.