Do you have a passion to make a difference and lead strategic projects in a global Supply Chain at Demant Operations, Hearing Instruments?
Are you a fast learner and do you thrive by working with highly skilled professionals and leaders? Do you excel in creating a direction and scope and taking full responsibility for the implementation of complex projects regarding technology, cross functional and across geographies?
Working we us you will receive?
• A unique opportunity to lead strategic Supply Chain projects based in Global Operations which improves the groups efficiency and with a high cost focus.
• Leading multi-site cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, results-driven environment of operations and supply chain initiatives.
• Working closely with multiple stakeholders and VP level managers from different business areas – nationally and internationally.
• Opportunity to get to know entire organization and acquire new skills and competences every day.
• Atmosphere in our company creating perfect conditions for promoting employee initiatives and their active participation in planning tasks and choosing the best solutions.
What tasks are waiting for you?
• Managing high-visibility, multi-year long projects, by employing focused task management, creative problem-solving, tactical, and strategic planning to implement projects in accordance with the agreed key indicators, budget, time, and scope.
• Taking ownership in all project issues with a hands-on approach to root cause analysis and problem resolution while leading team to fact-based decision making.
• Working according to best practice project management with focus on project- and resource planning, change management, communication, project deliverables.
• Risk management with proactively anticipating bottlenecks, exploring contingencies, and providing escalation management if necessary.
• Working with international stakeholders to identify business needs and requirements.
• Leading and motivating highly skilled, cross-functional project teams.
• Effectively engaging and communicating with stakeholders and Steering Committee at VP level.
It would be great if you
• possess outstanding organization skills with strong capabilities in structuring project plans, managing multiple work streams simultaneously and driving complex decision processes.
• are able to take initiatives by themselves, set priorities and be an excellent team player.
• have very strong communication, leading and presentation skills
• have strong accountability and project management skills without close supervision
• have +5 years of demonstrated project management experience, preferably in supply chain, medical or electronics industry
• have ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• have ability to build strong relations with international stakeholders
• demonstrate strength in analytical thinking
• possess exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across varied functional teams
• have ability to communicate fluently in English
• possess minimum as Master’s degree in (Business or Engineering preferred) from an accredited college or university. PMP/Prince2 certification preferred. Agile experience/certification will be an advantage.
Oferty prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.