We are more than 70 dedicated colleagues excelling in product configuration, electro-acoustic, test and clinical validation. We manage the verification and validation to ensure that our products are of the highest quality for our end users. We are the last bastion before the mass production and sales teams take over. As a Test Manager you will be a member of the R&D function System Integration and Verification.
Working with us you will receive:
- possibility to make a difference in daily life for millions of people by taking a vital part in Product Development process,
- opportunity to cooperate with multiple stakeholders and highly skilled colleagues within our international organization,
- chance to plan and coordinate the verification activities for our products as well as work on the documentation part of the process.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Planning and management of the test and verification activities in our R&D product projects.
- Participation in the review of requirements and test procedures while ensuring the highest level of quality in these to meet customer expectations.
- Close cooperation with a project leader, validation manager, requirements manager and system architects.
- Creating and maintaining the test strategy, test plan, and updates as a project evolves.
- Setting priorities in the test scope and for the test team.
- Overseeing the test development and test execution.
- Managing defects and ensure that solutions to resolve open defects are devised.
- Ensuring transparency to test and defect progress.
- Preparing metrics for test and defect processes.
It would be great if you:
- have 5+ years of experience in product verification and/or test management of complex systems composed of software and hardware platforms,
- are well experienced in project management,
- have an engineering educational background,
- knowledge of test and requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS and IBM RQM is an advantage)
- planning, coordination and organization skills,
- have an ISTQB Foundation and/or ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification,
- have an interest in understanding the underlying system design and architecture to ensure an optimal test strategy.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.