Össur is the global leader in non-invasive prosthetics, including bracing and support products. As an Organization our business concerns development (R&D), manufacturing and sales via various distribution channels to the global market (presence in +25 countries and growing).
A User Interface (UI) and Graphic Designer will be shared function between Customer Experience (digital team) and Össur Head Office (Corporate Communications). The general responsibilities will be to create internal and external marketing material for digital and print channels that positively reflects the Össur brand.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- 6 months contract with a prolongation possibility if both parties agrees;
- close collaboration with a teams located in Reykjavik, Iceland & Eindhoven, The Netherlands;
- flexible working hours;
- possibilities to improve English by daily usage (courses offered);
- social benefits (insurance, extended private medical health care);
- various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- Calypso and Medicover Sport – attractive conditions;
- discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Responsible for graphic design and user interface design projects (creative ideation and layout execution) for daily design projects within the Össur Head Office (Corporate Communications) and digital projects lead by the Customer Experience team within the Prosthetic SBU.
- Work on a wide range of projects for both print and digital media, using latest design software and technology.
- Upholding the visual identity of the Össur brand in all design material.
- Applying User Interface principles to design projects for digital channels such as Össur website/Portal.
- Work on and maintain the Össur Design System.
- Support management and other internal stakeholders on making PowerPoint presentations visually pleasing and on brand.
- Following Össur processes and utilize programs such as JIRA, Sharepoint and Cloudinary for Digital Asset Management and project management.
- Participation in development teams and collaboration with other departments within Össur.
- Independent and cooperative work on multiple projects with key stakeholders, meeting deadlines.
It would be great if you:
- have Vocational or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of education;
- can communicate fluently in both written and speaking English;
- have proven experience of creativity and design skills, with a strong portfolio of work;
- have 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency;
- have good experience with design software from the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop etc. ;
- have good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma etc.;
- are good organized, can manage your tasks in time to meet the deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- have a good understanding of UX design;
- have experience in Design Systems (this will be your attitude).
Please, send your CV in English language.
Take a look how the recruitment process looks like: Process recruitment
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.